Monday, March 30, 2009

Puppies and Dogs

Well life continues to be interesting around here at the kennel. This past saturday we flew one of our puppies to Denver on Northwest. What an amazing airlines to fly animals on! They treated her soooo well. She was no worse the wear when she arrived entertaining the staff in cargo from what I hear! lol

As mentioned before we have 4 available girls. I will try to let you know a little about each.
Lefty: is the tallest of the litter. She likes to watch the world happening around her before engaging. She is rather a smart little pup.
Polar Bear: Is a competitive pup. She LOVES to win and will pull tails to ensure she wins.
Patch: She is a sweet little girl and would make someone a wonderful pet.
Fingerpaint: She was the runt of the bunch but has caught up nicely. She gets along with everyone and has taught herself how to sit for her supper.

I also have some adults looking for homes. I have posted two quick clips on youtube one of Thunder and one of Prescott. You can view them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=865AqLmOHvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4yqZzg32uU

I also have a smaller female that is available. Pearl is the littermate to the 2 boys above.

We are all anxious for spring to come around here! So we can clean up the winter blahs and fix/build new things for the kennel.

Have a wonderful day and feel free to leave a note to let us know you were here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First, let me just say these are beautiful pups. Secondly, are any of your last 4 little one available? My family and I are interested in this litter or an up coming one. Please feel free to contact me at downey6@sympatico.ca if you have any available.